Monday, May 18, 2015

Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth (Junie B. Jones Series #3)
Student Name: Shayna P.
                                       

Book Title:   Junie B.Jones                                                        Author:Barbara Park

This book was about Junie B Jones and she called everyone dumb and stupid. She always got in trouble. My favorite part was when she found a red candy and ate it. The janitor yelled at her. The rest is for you to find out.


3 things I learned from this book:

  1. Never call people dumb and stupid
2. Never eat dirty candy off the ground
3. Never talk about inappropriate things at school

I liked this book because she was funny,and always made me laugh. She also taught me to always use my manners.  She always taught me to what not to do and what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment