Thursday, May 21, 2015

Vile village.jpg
Book Title : A Series of Unfortunate Events
Alexa B                                               Author: Lemony Snicket

This series was about how three orphans lost their parents in a fire and had to go to their evil relative named Count Olauf, who wants to get a hold on their fortune and makes them do things for him. Eventually they move to a different realative, but Count Olauf is always finding them and they have to find a way to escape from Count Olauf.

My favorite character in this book was Sunny because she was the one who was really funny, and she usually got them out of Count Olauf’s traps.
I liked this book because the author does a really good job at getting me tempted to read more and get me on the edge of my seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment