Thursday, February 12, 2015


Student Name:Izzy
Book Title:The Ninth Nugget                                               Author:Ron Roy

This book was about Ruth Rose, Josh and Dink who go on a week vacation at west ranch. Everyone goes in the desert and Josh finds a huge golden nugget. They put the golden nugget in the safe, but the next day a girl screams, "Help me! Help me!" People run over as fast as they can and a girl is tied up really tight. Josh and Jud run over to the safe and the nuggets are gone!Josh gets sad and mad, so Dink, Ruth Rose and Josh get to work and they find out who stole the golden nugget.

My favorite character in this book was  Dink  because he’s very smart and he solves a lot of mysteries and knows when to ask for help

I liked this book because it keeps me on the edge of my seat.  I always want to know who did it! There are a lot of mysteries and Ruth Rose, Dink and Josh are always the heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment