Thursday, January 15, 2015

Minecraft: Construction Handbook: An Official Mojang Book

Student Name:Jeremiah                                             

Book Title: Minecraft Construction Handbook                         Author:Nick Farwell

This book was about constructing buildings in Minecraft and about amazing buildings your fellow Minecrafters  made. In the book you learn and admire a wooden house, a royal hall, garden/pool and much more!

3 things I learned from this book: 
1. how to build a wooden house and garden/pool.
2.how to build a boat
3.how to build a bridge

I liked this book because I love Minecraft. I also like the book because I’m always open to new ideas and creations to make my Minecraft world bigger than my dreams.I also love seeing my fellow Minecrafters dream builds. I like the way the author gave you hints and challenges throughout the book. I also enjoyed the way the author gave the level of difficulty, so I know if the build is just right, too hard or beyond easy.     


No comments:

Post a Comment